07 December 2016CASA teams up with UCL Engineering and the Hackney University Extension
21 November 2016CASA Researcher Dave Concannon has won the smart data zone of the "I'm a Scientist, Get Me Out of Here!".
The Gold Medal is only awarded once every 2 years to individuals who have made an outstanding ...
- How Do We Handle Urban Complexity?
- Michael Batty 9.2.2018
I should not say this but I don’t remember much about writing the attached piece which is entitled ‘Technology ...
- Urban Clusters and Agglomeration
- Michael Batty 5.2.2018
- AI, Smart Cities and Urban Planning
- Michael Batty 15.1.2018
- 3D Printing the Environment Agency LIDAR Data
- Richard Milton 14.11.2017
- Processing GeoData Files using QGis functions in Matlab
- Crowd Simulation 26.1.2017
- The Piccadilly line is currently experiencing severe delays due to the non-availability of trains
- Richard Milton 22.12.2016
- MapTube is Back
- Richard Milton 2.12.2016
- Night Tube Jubilee Line
- Richard Milton 12.10.2016
- Understanding Cities through Individual-Level Data – Opportunities and Challenges
- edmanley 21.9.2016
- Night Tube Launches
- Richard Milton 22.8.2016
- 44. Competing models? Deconstruct into building bricks?
- geojeff 8.8.2016
- martin zaltz austwick 3.8.2016
- 43. Lowering the bar
- geojeff 28.6.2016
- martin zaltz austwick 14.6.2016
- Screenshot 2016-06-09 13.11.02.png
- martin zaltz austwick 9.6.2016
- 42. Best practice
- geojeff 2.6.2016
- Photo 27-05-2016, 22 41 57.jpg
- martin zaltz austwick 1.6.2016
- martin zaltz austwick 23.5.2016